Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Prancer's 18th + It Fair + Supper

Fucking tired, fucking sick of two face people. Esp if they are my friends. If only you heard what u said behind my back. How you think it would make me feel. Really doesn't pay to be nice at all. IF ONLY YOU COULD SEE. GAWD. Giving up. Can't wait for the five days need this getaway. And I hate myself for being so weak.. Seriously dislike people like this.. really doesn't help improve my perception on society, life as we know it.

I'll just be fucking quiet

I'll try to look on the better side of things on the other hand, those people who truly are here. The thing about sad things is that it pricks, it hurts, thus more outstanding. But why neglect those good feelings, just not worth it.
Prancer's 18th at costa sands resort! 
happy birthday :) haha recently so many people turning legal. when's my turn :(

The girls :) spot me and weishan in our ugly IT fair shirts HAHA tryna to hide it.. 

my eye bags were damn bad, went for a short while only cos i next day got IT fair work :(

the guys!

photos taken from jess's camera :)

had supper like EVERYDAY haha kind of lazy to try and lose weight alr, have been gaining weight.
but i think You only live life once, people say you fat so what. at least happy. cos eating good food is happy. so yup.
but i should really exercise.. Idk la.
long time since i ate traditional taohuay anw. very nice actually :) 
went to rochor beancurd with weishan gary keith arul after work. cos keith drove So good to have a car i swear.

LOL SOME OF my collection of power packs to keep me awake during it fair.
the cadbury chocolates damn nice!!!!!

dont worry, even though i finished most of it, kuanbing also helped me LOL! 
quite glad that im ok with ben etc again!

secretly grateful to those people who visited and accompanied me during It fair ^^

photo taken before the blur me left my ezlink card on the mrt platform. then took all the way to my destination, then realised i have no card to tap out. Weishan keep ask me to go back ask. i was like sigh comfirm dont have already.. (cos im this kind of unlucky person who loses their things and never gets it back LOL! whereas weishan is not, she always gets her wallet phone back, mine dissapears for life LOL)

but omg some kind fella really returned it to the control station was damn happy and thankful.
MY CARD SO UGLY STILL RETURN hehe really need to put pretty ic photos on my ic and ezlink.
MY 7th ezlink LOL! the control station masters ask me to paste it on my forehead hahaha

salty and sweet yums

out with wenmin at town yesterday. cancel one of my shopping at town on my to do list. Surprisingly, both of us were so into shopping and eating, we didnt take any photos at all first time! hahaha!

our cold stone icecream near orchard central. quite cool they throw the icecream, but bad service cos look at my waffle. it broke, ah but wdv, im not really a picky customer.
i had my favorite green pistachio with brownies hehe and graham. wenmin's cheeseecake strawbeerrry

lol the pic which started one of my quarrels on instagram seriously cant believe two people quarreled with me ytd i can die.
eating green, wearing green, green, green.

strawberry banana smoothie after a whole day's shopping, we were calculating and looking at the loots we had. haha what do yall think of a haul video? Spent alot money on earrings as usual, HAHA next time i shall vlog about my accessories collection. and me and wenmin total bought 15 pieces from editiors market.
spend about 200+ each.. more than half of my it fair pay already.

even though ytd kind of suck with all the drama. going shopping with wenmin was damn fun la. i love my girl friends :) 

ate this again in the end, LOL forever.. really like korean food. hehe bibimbap 
and wenmin's favorite seafood pancake. and my hot pot dumplings.

xoxo eugeniania

No comments:

Post a Comment