Thursday, August 1, 2013

It's not easy

It's not easy. Was okay. 
Then I ate ice cream. While eating ice cream I didn't feel happy. I thought about it again, and cried. Even ice cream doesn't make me feel happy. Its so heart wrenching.

hurt my fragile heart. I used to be so carefree before. I have feelings, I fell in love slowly despite the frequent quarrels, but I'm just not worth it enough for people to love me enough or to stay, to not hurt me... Im unloveable.

One of The most painful part is that I know you loved me the most among all the guys I have met. Your the first guy. it meant so much. Maybe compared to the love u had for your exes, The love u had for me was nothing this period the time we shared is simply nothing but an ordinary cycle for you. But it's the most someone had loved me. It really hurts no matter how hard I try to be happy. 

I wish I can restart it all over, before you knew me, the interest you had in me. The effort you would have bothered to make, not complaining.. The first time I cried for you, you would want to cab down and find me, maybe you forgot about that, but I still remember. Now you won't want to club with me cause you don't like it, but its not the i rather meet you outside club anymore, it feels like im a burden stressing you out. When you first knew me you asked Ur friend to fetch me from the east just to go club tgt.... All this memories they keep harping

You say that I'm a good girl, you don't want to hurt me further as you do not want to hurt me by continuing in this. But you are hurting me a whole lot when you say that. Because all this equals to I'm just not worth your love im not enough for you. You finally got tired just like how I feared. Remember the times I slowly opened up to you, the times I looked into Ur eyes trying to see if there were any glister of trust. I trusted you When you told me you will never get bored of me. And kissed me. I read our past convos tweets from time to time, it's like within one week, everything changed. Why Issit so easy for you yet so hard for me.

When you love somebody, you wouldn't let go no matter how hard it gets. But I love you so I wouldn't want to bother you cause it's the choice you have made

“The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. Maybe they always have been and will be. Maybe we’ve lived a thousand lives before this one and in
each of them we’ve found each other. And maybe each time, we’ve been forced apart for the same reasons. That means that this goodbye is both a good-bye for the past ten thousand years and a prelude to what will come.”
“When I look at you, I see your beauty and grace and know they have grown stronger with every life you have lived. And I know I have spent every life before this one searching for you. Not someone like you, but you, for your soul and mine must always come together. And then, for a reason neither of us understands, we’ve been forced to say good-bye.
I would love to tell you that everything will work out for us, and I promise to do all I can to make sure it does. But if we never meet again and this is truly good-bye, I know we will see each other again in another life. We will find each other again, and maybe the stars will have changed, and we will not only love”

No comments:

Post a Comment