Thursday, September 1, 2016

Italian dining at Rubato at Greenwood

Sorry for the 100th time for the lack of updates, school's been busy and I've been addicted to so many new korean dramas lately I have been so lazy to blog. Adapting to LDR and thus I have been meeting up more with some of my old friends like the Taiwan Gang and Sean for food and catch up sessions.

Caught one of the BEST horror show with them as of yet, Lights Out, GREAT plot with less mainstream and daring scare parts, the "ghost" in the show doesn't just disappear after scaring the audience for a few seconds but rather a hot-headed one. I like my horror shows to be more thrilling hehe, even the guys got scared! 8/10! Do catch it!

Matched one of my wrapped top with ripped boyfriend jeans for the outfit I wore in this post. And as a girl who prefers to walk less in heels, my trusty Nike Roshe One sneakers was indeed my go to pair of shoes for this look. Do check them out on Zalora, at crazy pricing for such a convenient pair of sneakers. They can easily match most of my everyday outfits. Simply pair them with jeans/shorts along with a cap and you are good to go! So comfortable to walk around in my Nike sneakers~

Met Sean after I returned from Brisbane in August for some Italian food located in the west. Super chill and alfresco place in Greenwood area!

Rubato Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar
12 Greenwood Avenue
Singapore 289204


Managed to be in time for their happy hour bucket from 2 pm - 6pm daily (I think)
Bucket of Peroni for $42, their bucket of Heiniken was a steal at $35 but apparently oos when we were there. Peroni tasted not too bad either. I dislike tiger beers the most!! heh

Complementary bread basket *.*

Rubato's Famous Burrata Pizza ($36)
Michelin-grade burrata, tomatoes, premium-aged parma ham

Ricotta Ravioli ($24.90)
Traditional handmade cheese mushroom pasta topped with bacon for an additional 7.50 (cos sean doesn't eat seafood etc hahaha he's one of my most picky friend cause not eating fish and seafood etc makes everything so tough. LOL he loves cheese tho, and hates other more food which I can't rmb.) 

Overall the service and food was great, quality food but nothing special to point out. Would like to come back here next time to chill (hehe the happy hour) and try their other mains. Sean liked this new chill place though and said he would be back!! He does returns to restaurant he likes often whereas I like to try new things.

Its always great catching up with old friends and dressing up (even though my pic has no link to it) recently I've become lazier to take photos with my friends hahahahaha but food still will take (I guess its a sign of aging) Getting older my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment