Saturday, June 25, 2016

Soft Launch of my online webstore! :)

Hi my lovely readers :) I'm so excited to share with you that I have officially launched my online boutique after months of hard work as all my designs are quality pieces carefully handpicked by me. I have set the prices to the most affordable range based on their material as well. This is why I haven't been updating as often as before! Head down to www.spacestardom.com :) as I'm currently having just three days of opening sales before the prices goes back to per normal. Its also perfect for window shopping if you are bored as well hahaha. 

Btw, My blog banner as also been changed to link my blog to my webstore. All of these are hardwork. T.T


Expect pieces like this Butterfly Lace Black Romper:
A beautiful lace romper featuring intricate lace designs. This romper leaves you a trail of admirers with a plunging neckline, sprinkled with embroidery on the back.


Bodycon knit dress featuring playful criss-cross details on the front and back to flaunt those gorgeous curves. The Bodycon Criss Cross Dress! One of my favorites! :) So comfortable as well made of quality cotton knit material.

And two of my high quality favorite tops as well!
This Crotchet top with bold bare back features perfect for any date night

And the Beautifully designed toga top with a unique cloth cut aligning with its hemline. A definite must have piece for any women wanting to exude her flair. 

Inspired Self Portrait dresses which usually cost super expensive but I'm only retailing it at around 30 bucks :o My pieces ranges from classy ones to my favourite causal picks :)

Super chio & trendy accessories as well :)


Loveee my chokers especially the Lady Antebellum Fringe one. So unique and pretty *.*

What are yall waiting for :)

Would also want to thank my boyfriend for helping me out soooooooo greatly. Love his outfit!!! Which I picked as well hehehe my taste is good right HAHAHAHA. Kidding. 
Everyone has different perspectives. He doesn't like to dress in this style that I like guys to dress in -_-
hehe expecting my next ootds to be my pieces on my IG like this Duo Pleated Chiffon top ~ Available in baby pink + baby blue too! I'm wearing the dark colored one.

No comments:

Post a Comment