Sunday, June 24, 2012

Wenmin's 18th + TCC one-for-one

Hi GUYS! im currently kinda irritated cos i spent so damn long uploading the photos cause there seem to be some problem with blogger today, not as efficient. damn lag ! so i had to reupload so many photos soo many times. Flips laptop*

oh well, this are the cons of blogging. As promised. I hope today's post will be quite interesting cause you'll get to see 3 of my clique's pretty faces (not including myself) and wenmin one of my longest bestfriend! shall end this june holidays with a blast. since school is resuming tmr. Pulls hair*

k i gotta stop flipping or pulling things*

a pic of me and tricia which i edited hilariously the other day when i was at school doing my proj. super pain in the ass I HATE IT SHITS

yea greedy me loves this

and this HEHEHE

My makeup ytd~ very normal eyeliner, mascara and some eyeshimmer and yup~








at town with regina and tessa and nico and tessa's mom at first. roaming around. being really indecisive of what to buy for wenmin hahaha.

okay taken with my camera. the night before. bad eyebags LOL


clear eyes hehehe









finally otw to wenmin's hotel room. heh louis, her bf booked for her. she invited us to chill there while countdown to her birthday~


HAHAHA i love this kind of light effects

yeah i know if you guys are unglam i shall put stars kk *talking to myself*

the hotel! studio m. near singapore river, nanson road. QUITE NICE! REALLY. like romantic for couples ^^ i wonder what they did before we reached. HAHA joking ok im lame




in the lobby, nico and tessa ~


imma funny photo grapher! so tessa kept laughing hehehe

birthday girl wenmin and louis! hahaha he closed his eyes. hmm my longest friend couple!


in the lift also want take picture.



my sai face oooh the security cam lookin"

the corridors. mac lehz


swimming pool~

ugly group girl shot.



the lighting was very dreamy~

wenshy and me
me and tess


tess~



tessa and nicooo

hey i am very tan now !!! and shadowed.


 hehe what a nice photo of the corridor :) taken by me!





 the room~

settling down.

waiting for gary and weishan to arrive.

tried taking some model shot but erm i so fat?








im a retarded witchy girl

the hotel room is really nice and cosy! two storeys with a big bed abv. :)) i think one night 200 plus? not bad eh!


spot my new hot pink flatforms which kinda quite attention seeking and guys hates it.


hahaha sneak shot.


super nice cakeeeeeeeeee same brand of the cake i'll get for my birthday every single year. if u are my friend you'll probably have tried it omg i go CRAZY over this cake. hahaha so nice!!! odfsfbsdf

birthday girl :D happy 18th!


group shot with my instagram. nico, wenmin, chubby me, gary, tessa, weishan, regina.

regina me weishan wenmin

weishan and sexy me heheheaoha
tessa helped all of us draw a heart shaped mole at our eyes. hahah her secret hehe

louis tryna be a bartender.

cheers :D ok the photo below are kinda like when im abit high alr HAHAHA
tessa was the underdog of the night. damn crazy HAHA. she drank like 7 -8 cups.

 i was alr kinda CRAZZZAYE at 3rd cup. im the most lousy drinker :(
tessa, crazy me, stupid weishan and regina whom always quarrel with me when we are drunk HAHA

"EH TESSA"
"PIAKS*
SEH FACE 1 2 3 4 5 LOL

UGLY
non smokers!


i think i look cool here HAHAHA


errrrrrrrrrrrr

LOL
i think i very pretty sia LOLOL keep take photos




so chio.. HAHAHA!
we so pretty . spot gary. LOL

weishan and tessa koed while i bathed. LOL im not really happy bout it.






 hehe nicely blended with lychees and lemons :D

 me and birthday girl

 nico tried wearing my shoe.



birthday girllllllllllll~

 my hair always like this.





 what i bought for wenmin! :) hahaha im glad she liked it. i kinda like it too. i feel like getting one set for myself. hahaha IM BROKE NEEDA SAVE MONEY :P from sephora! hehe highlighters, tint and concealers. the basic stuff wenmin uses cos shes not superr into alot of makeup.



 her cake we bought!!


 surprise!!!! :) kk sorry i repeated. some shots cos i used my iphone as well as camera :D


 the cake's awesome chocolates.


 unglam HAHA I LIKE IT! hehe i got the rainbow dotted hearts, i love pretty things.!

 THIRD COUPLE OF THE DAY GARY N SHAN. IM FOREVER ALONE


 REGINA ATE TWO SLICES OF THIS SHE DOESNT WANT TO GIVE ME COS SHE SAY I NEED LOSE WEIGHT







 ARTISTIC?


 FAT LEG



 SEH FACE AGAIN
 SEH POSE LOL

 WE PLAYED DRINKING GAME AND STUFFS







HANGOVER 4 HAHAHAHAHA SERIOUSLY EPICTOME OF SWOLLEN FACE AND EYEBAGS AND VERY BLOATED LOOKING HAIR WITH NO MAKEUP HAHAHA


 ATE LUNCH AT TOWN LOOKING LIKE THAT HAHA AT TCC. super nice! nicer than swensens. really tcc's pasta all this are more ex but the taste and quality is excellent.

furthermore, now GSS, got 1-for-1 deals! on main course and pastas only :) so the pasta is about 20 bucks each dish.. but theres 1 for 1 now! so we each paid like around 12 bucks only aft gst and service charge :)

VERY WORTH IT! GO EAT NOWWWWWW i wanna eat it everyday hehe


 the pasta i ordered for myself. baby crayfish with tomato cream or smth VERY NICE

 weishan's healthier low carb seafood aglio olio VERY NICE ALSO ^^




SHALL END OFF WITH THESE
 TAKEN WITH INSTAGRAM

 im a happy chubby girl

 THAT LOVES FOOD :D
hope u guys enjoyed todays ppost ! formspring me or follow me @pinkyniakoh  n instagram :D

xoxo eugeniania :D I LOVE MY GIRL FRIENDS <3


 okgey louis just uploaded his dslr photos on fb and boy i look horrible. too clear so im just gonna upload two i think i look ok one HAHAHA HERE BYE



No comments:

Post a Comment