Sunday, June 9, 2013

-

I feel so sad. I feel terrible. Tears wont stop streaming. But I know its something that cannot be helped. Go ahead and judge me all you want. this stage will either make or break me. Maybe I would not have any mood for anything, maybe I will give up on myself, maybe I will give up on the morals I used to believe in. Can anyone please help me. I just cant stop thinking, my thoughts keep coming in. It sucks to be the only party feeling affected. I miss it. I miss the times when you would take more initiative, I miss the times when you would not give up on me. But i guess I took it all for granted. Nothing would ever matter anymore. Im not good at this shit. I suck at goodbyes. Its too late. Im just not worth it. This is why I am always so doubtful of love. It doesnt fucking exist. No one would ever love me. All that said they did, left in the end, always, all the time. And my heart cant take it anymore. It fucking hurts. Doesnt feelings grows with time, How can someone fade their feelings. I can never do that even though im always acting like a bitch. Right now, death feels like it would come easier.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I don't know you. I happened to chance upon this on twitter. Just so you know, you're not the only one experiencing this. Many people are out there including myself, are experiencing the same mental pain as you.

    I sympathies with people like you because I never want anyone to feel the same way as me. Feelings fade and there's nothing you can do about it. I cried really hard for the first week. Move on and be strong.

    Maybe this can help to keep you distracted.
    Www.storyofmyfirstrs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete