Sunday, July 29, 2012

i dont have a future figured out.




Don't know much about your lifeDon't know much about your world butDon't wanna be alone tonightOn this planet they call Earth
You don't know about my past andI don't have a future figured outAnd maybe this is goin' too fastAnd maybe it's not meant to last
But what do you say to takin' chances?What do you say to jumpin' off the edge?Never knowin' if there's solid ground belowOr a hand to hold or hell to payWhat do you say? What do you say?
I just wanna start againAnd maybe you could show me how to tryMaybe you could take me inSomewhere underneath your skin

did this in the afternoon hehe I LOOK QUITE BAD.only put lipgloss. my eyebags bad. no makeup!
hahaha. must go running and do some proj later :( hahaha my vid abit lameee
GOT bloopers wahhhhhhhhaha

xoxo eugeniania

No comments:

Post a Comment